Are you a successful Indie/Self-published Author?
Or are you a micro press/small publisher helping authors?
If so, we’d love to interview you.
What we define as a successful Indie/self-published author:
- You are self-published (or a micro publisher) on kindle, or similar
*even if you have other works with a traditional publisher.
- You have multiple and primarily positive reviews of your work.
- You have more than 1 book or your first was very successful.
- You make income from your publishing efforts – we might ask ;).
We want to help you too. What we do for you:
- We will add your short bio about you / your books.
* we can use your alias or real name as you choose.
- We will link to your website, if you choose.
- We will link up to 3 titles of yours.
- We will share your interview with our networks / list.
We can do Audio or Written interview. For audio, we can do skype (preferably) or phone, and record it. For written, you can select questions from a list we will share with you, or we may select questions that are more appropriate for your specific situation.
Fill out the form below.